Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Hong Kong's trip

Boo... Time to travel again... LOL

I just enjoy travelling but not too long, cause I still will miss home. Home-sick! =P

For this post, I just want to share some of my pictures taken during Hong Kong hair show that time.

Not really took lots pics, but never mind. Always in my mind.

It is so awesome to have the chance to travel, yet this year I managed to travel some places. Feel so lucky indeed.

I managed to travel Singapore, Pulau Redang, Taiwan, Guangzhou, Macau, Zhu Hai and also Hong Kong this year.

Really experienced a lot and understand in deep about the cultures of other countries. Love it so much!

Already start planning for next year. Mostly will go Bali, Vietnam, Taiwan and also Beijing.

Plan to travel around Asia first, then followed by US, Europe and Middle East. Can't wait!!!

Work Hard, Study Hard and Play Hard !!! =)


















No comments: