Sunday, January 18, 2009

lurv the books which written by DR.DAI~ i learn alot!!!

Let me tell you somethings first...now is 6.30am...early rite? not i play pc until cannot stop it...but i wake up to have a morning walk...so poor that the sky is so so so dark...my mum advise me not to have it at stadium tun fatimah although i wish to...last,i listen to my mum cause i can imagine the effects of not to be obedient...

While,i do not want to waste my time in sleeping...so,just now i read Dr.Dai's book...read before? i think you should have a try...it is kind of cool...highly recommanded to those who know chinese and i think got english version too...

i have also improve my EQ(emotional quotient) via it...first,i get to know that human must know how to 'be perseverance'...why? this is because in what we going to do...we might face problems,troubles,even any accidents...as long as we be perseverance, do not easily give up in what we do...we surely will succeed...

Happy to learn this priceless lesson...really hope that i can apply it in my daily life...suki hope you peoples learn somethings in my blog too...actually i got quite a alot 'things' to write but,i scared that my writing will make the visiters feel bored...so,i will stop here...

Last but not least,really thank you all the visiters...you peoples make me be perseverance...thank you so much!

No comments: