Saturday, June 6, 2009

Time for you-National Service

Erm,i went for National Service.
I think most of you already know tat right?
Before tat,i'm kinda excited to go there.
I had been sent to camp padang hijau,kluang,johor.
It's great tat been select to National Service.
I learn alot at there like build self-confident,honest,be friendly,responsibilities and the most important is to become a good listener!
Well,i also build up my physical,sleep early,wake up early.
My life become very systematic dy.
It's really great.
Maybe i talk too much,but i still got alot to talk bout.
If you feel like knowing,juz ask me personally or else i think others will blame me for being tat grandmother story.

So,let the pic do the talking...

They are all my chinese gal's frens in NS


SUKI and GEOK WEI

SUKI and YAN ROU




SUKI and SHU LAY



SUKI and JENNIFER


SUKI and HUI YONG

SUKI and LEE YONG

Tat's all for today.

Gimme some time to update alot more to you peoples.

Be patient ya.

Thank you!

No comments: