Tuesday, June 23, 2009

wat i do at my leisure???

Too frustrated today.
So,i feel like blogging.
Juz wanna tell you peoples tat wat i will do at my leisure???

1st,eat larhs.
Point is leisure nothing to do right?
I prefer some spicy and hot food,for instance penang asam laksa.
CRAZY!!! Still miss the asam laksa so so so much!!!
OMG!!! Cant sleep today dy~



2nd,of coz wanna solve RUBIK'S CUBE larhs!
Haiyo,nothing to do muz solve tis 1.
So tat might get some fun from it,challege my time to solve it at the faster speed.
Cool anyway @_@


3rd,i love to sit on the trishaw...
It's enjoyable.
Do you try before? I think every malaysian try before right?
If you havent try,make it fast guy!
Below pic was took at penang:



4th,it's relax enough when i hav a cup of cappucino.
Do you know why i love it so much?
Dont be curious!
See pic below,i juz wan the smile...
It brighten my day~



Last but not least,i would like to edit my picz!!!!
It's totally nice and feel happy after i do so.
Juz found a new way to release my stress.
Try do so when u're unhappy...(",)








Appreciating you peoples.
Thanks anyway!




No comments: