Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Appreciate!!!

This post is specially for my drama group members...
They are cool and they are the best for me...
We spend about 5 days for doing the script,preparing drama's stuffs,practising drama....etc
We are so cooperate...but,i feel tat i did the less lerhs...
My group members like yi ling,jac,rachael,kei kei and sok theng...
They really did alot...they help to prepare most of the stuffs for drama,background too...
they print and paste...they did find the songs for drama,sound track too...they also don mind practice until midnight...even know they're tired...the most important,they wont force me to stay until night to do wif them...such a nice group members i hav!!!
but,wat i did? i only help to prepare script(they did help me some too),bring some real materials,buy some stuffs for drama and record my voice as a narrator for them...

Okays,on the drama day,9th march 2010,a special day...i wil rmb...
We all practise the drama straight away after class,from 3pm until 7pm...
Of course including the time we set up the background n everything...
We finding hard to find the place for practise...Cause,it's not easy to hav a room for practise as we didnt book earlier...
But,we did!!! We found it!!! (thanks to diploma and degree,cause they're having sem break...XD)

The happiest part i would like to talk about is that,when our lecturer steps in the room...
He feels so curious and keeps on asking us bout our background...
He loves our backgrounds so much till give us 10 marks straight away,even though we haven act at all...(specially thanks to yi ling,kei kei,rachael,sok theng n jac for doing tat)

Let me recommend u ppls wat we act as :
Suki-mary maloney(patrick's wife)
Jac-patrick maloney(mary's husband)
Sok Theng-megan maloney(patrick and mary's child)
Rachael-maid
Yi Ling-policewoman and grocer
Kei Kei-policewoman and priest

After that,when we act until 3rd scene...at the grocery shop there...the sir even stands up and walks towards us(i'm acting that time),and touch our potatoes...lolx...
He makes me laugh!!! (i'm the one who laughing when acting...sobs)
But,who cares? All of us are enjoying...hahas

Then,i commited suicide. My child holding my pic...
that time,still silent only...
once the maid and my child show up the pic of me and my husband...
All of the audiences pray for them!!! LOL...
The audiences enter the drama dy...

Besides,we hav some dancing part too...
1st scene,i dance waltz,song is "only time"
4th scene,me n all of the group members dance "sorry sorry" and me alone again dance "nobody"....we practise hard for the "sorry sorry" lerhs...

By the way,i'm pretty happy that we already done our drama...
And,we scored 18 out of 20 marks...why?
Where's the 2 marks right?
Let me tell you...the 2 marks fly away cause we over time dy...
But,everytime we act only 17 or 18 mins...when really act tat time,we use up 24 mins...haih
Too poor...4mins make me lose 2 marks...
Nvm...we had been selected to the final...and we're goin to get back the 2 marks as well...
JIA YOU my frens!

Not to forget to say that,sir is very happy when he's watching our drama...
He told everyone that he already enter our drama...enjoying dy...

Most important is that sir stands up and claps his hands once we finished our drama...cool*


By,
SUKI GAN SHI MIN


(the next post would be the pictures of my drama)

No comments: