Sunday, March 28, 2010

past,present and the future.

Dont ask me bout the title...
i feel tat will be the nice one for my current post...

yesterday,can't really sleep well...
cause you said will call me...
and i'm just waiting...
maybe you're really busy till forget it...
It'll be fine because you're teaching me something that i should learn...

miss you till i think of you every night before i close my eyes.
I hope,i really hope
-you're always there for me as you had promised
-your wallpaper still the same
-to hav everything tat i wanna do wif u can carry out juz when i wan it
-to learn 4*4 from u
-i'm nt tat blur n stu tat time n makes me l**e u
-i didn't mention tat word again to keep my mind clear n stay away frm u

i juz can't!!! can't even stand the feelings anymore...breathless~

i miss those time when
-you're there for me
-you're chatting wif me till i fell asleep
-you're teaching me 3*3
-you made me a tiramisu cakes
-you gave me a puppy on mother's day
-you accompany me when i was in NS
-you're wif me in the cinema
-you're planning a party for me
-you're writing poems for me which makes my tears drop
it's too much too much over here...

Even the words u had told me,the songs u had recommend me b4...
honestly,it's deep in my heart core...

Everything passed dy? or it's juz a beginning of it?

Arghhhh...someone tell me please...

But,i love the history of us.

Regards,
shi min

3 comments:

Yw said...

horhor~u fall in love with someone dy

Sanguine said...

u know who's him wat...lolx

Yw said...

at the beginning duno, but once u wrote NS, then i know looo
* if u didnt change lahh

wish ur dream come true yohhhh