Sunday, April 11, 2010

update...pipu pipu

i got alot updates!!!

But,i'm too lazy to update!!!

Happiness wif me? i wanna feel it...

well,i start feeling tat i'm goin to ready to become a model...

i will prepared myself to become a model no matter via physical or mental...i will!

cause,only in the field,i'm really enjoy...my life

enjoy wearing those nice clothes wif 4 inch+ heels...

1st time,i went for a movie wif sis and i did ATE popcorn...

as many ppls know,i don really enjoy movie...but,u teach me! i learn and apply....

now,i can tell u,i use to!

so,went and watched "it's complicated" wif sis...

i wanna watch "clash of the titans",juz too poor tat nobody can accompany...

sis doesnt like to watch tat kinda movie...ops...too poor

who can i go wif? haih~

show is coming soon...feel like my body is not ready yet for the show...

shooting is coming soon too...argh....

i stop eating biscuits dy...juz to prepare my skin,so it will be in a perfect condition for make up...

hope i will gt wat i wan in the end...


so pointless~

No comments: