Thursday, December 2, 2010

IGNORE

someone people's mouth just cant stop talking bout others' stuffs. i dont know why someone will like tat. although i admit tat i will do so sometims,but i will definitely control it. coz i know so much that a word can actually hurt a person rather than an action. i will start to keep silent. learn to be a good listener. it's so much important lerhs. haih. work hard ar! i think my eq drop dy. so easily then hot tempered dy. how? teach me to be a high eq person. i am so need it right now. life getting hard. argh. sometimes really wish that i can really have a HOLIDAY for myself. without any voice of others. just be alone. uncle said,be army is better than s***. Coz s*** need to be alone,nobody share the hapiness and sadness. but,i rather become the one. be the one to sacrifice. army,team work so much important. honestly,not really like to be a leader,coz i cant said tat i'm a good leader,just cant stand someone attitude and need to be the leader. too perfectionist. i know it doesn't sound good. tat's just me. shopping really can make up my day? not really anymore. might stop doin wat i like due to some personal reasons. sobs.
why i still doesn't feel good?

2 comments:

alv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alv said...

Dear Shi Min.. as i pass by and see thru ur blog, i understand how much you feel as i went it before.. i get more worst than you but i still need to make my way out.. as my stories, my GF break up with me due to my hot temper, as this really cant acceptable but its is true.. control a temper its really hard but somethin we can do to prevent it is to find ur closes friend who can stand ur hot temper and yell at him/her or more..

as a army? i also dont like.. prefer to be one-man army as one its self go for what is right and what is wrong.. we all cant judge our self is a good leader or what but we know we are trying to do our best to finish a task given..
well Shi Min...
you need more fresh air than i do.. just laugh or smile when you need, share ur stories to others and you will feel more comfortable.. trust me..! i did that too..

just call me anythin or text me ya~ =]

-alvin-