Monday, December 13, 2010

sometimes...

sometimes,i wish that i can back to the past.
sometimes,i wish that i still can hold back your hands.
sometimes,i wish that i can be by your side.
sometimes,i wish that i can own the couple stuffs together with you.
sometimes,i wish that i can just be by your side for the every single seconds.
sometimes,i really want to hug you tight.
sometimes,i want to cry but just pointless.
sometimes,i regret for what i have done.
sometimes,i really wish that i already reach 21 years old.
sometimes,i want my plan to carry out but just not brave enough to do so.
sometimes,i'm so weak till i need you so much.
sometimes,i miss you till the maximum.
sometimes,i really hate myself for being so cruel.
sometimes,i wish that you can care me just a little bit more.
sometimes,i hope to received just a simple msg of you.
sometimes,your msg can keep me smile for a whole day and cry too.
sometimes,i just wanna be with you.
sometimes,i can only think of you.
sometimes,day dreaming makes me feels better.
sometimes,i'm lost cause no more you act as my gps.
sometimes,i really hope that you're patient enough.
sometimes,i only wanna be the best for you,maybe you cant see.
sometimes,i only wanna sit in your car,only yours.
sometimes,a toy can makes me think of you.
sometimes,i try to be strong infront of you and i know you know i'm weak.
sometimes,i'm so sorry.
sometimes,i'm so stupid till keep msg you.
sometimes,i stay up till night just to wait for your reply.
sometimes,i break my promises and i know you dont like it.
sometimes,i wanna keep calling you,and i know i'm nt allow to do so.
sometimes,i dont knw why even your small actions can stay alive in my mind for so long.
sometimes,can you please wish me sweet dream?
sometimes,i getting blur bout our relationship.
sometimes,i really wanna give you everythings that i have.
sometimes,i blog to keep the distance between you and me.
sometimes,can you please keep yourself update?
sometimes,i wish to know more bout you.
sometimes,i wish that i can be in a part of your life.
sometimes,i'm just nothing for you right?










sometimes....
cause me lost everything.
too poor that it's too late to realise it.
argh.
i really dont know why just you in my mind.
i really like it but it makes me suffer.
cause i realise that how silly i am.
really clearly understand it,but i dont know whether you feel it or not?
no more important right?
maybe i'm no more in your heart.
okays.
back to my life.
blogging seen like a place for me to rmb him.
maybe i will choose to stop blogging.

No comments: