Sunday, December 21, 2008

before my 17th birthday...

so so so sorry...i suppose update my blog on that day...but due to my attitude(no perseverance)...so,i fail to do so...

okays...let shi min start...on tat day-MIDNIGHT...before 12am...i received a lot of message...all messages are about greeting...coz shi min birthday is 17th of dec....fuyoh...so nice...many of my frens still remember my birthday lerhs...i already very very very happy d~

suddenly,i received a call...from my BEST FREN-ryan...he is the 1st person who sing "happy birthday to u,happy birthday to u,happy birthday to shi min,happy birthday to u"....*clap* *clap*...such a great voice....still in my mind now....anyway,thank you a lot,RYAN!!! shi min enjoy when she listening it...juz lurv it~

after tat, another of my frens-hardcore & ming hong(so sorry tat if i spell wrong ya name) celebrate my birthday wif me...1st,hardcore gimme a call...he asked me "sunshine,where're u now?" "home?" so sad,i was outside on tat moment...but he came n found me at my cousin's shop....woah...cool...i thought wat had happened...OMG...SO SURPRISE...he came to me wif his hands holded a boxes of cake(secret recipient)....yummy....then,he sang a birthday song infront of me wif ming hong...i felt like crying tat moment...my tears felt like coming out d...but i didnt do so...hahas...lastly,juz thank you alot,khai heng & ming hong...shi min appreciate it a lot a lot ya!!! i keep it all deep in my heartcore...i enjoy when i having the cakes...BLUEBERRY CHEESE CAKE!!!

No comments: