Sunday, December 21, 2008

on my birthday that day-17th of dec

Below are some picz :)

wif all de guy in my party~


wif the only one same kindergarten same class fren-gary...friendship forever~


wif my aunty n cousin's frens!!!


wif all de gals in my party~


wif my sis,cousins...there're two pairs of twins here...tat day there're 3 pairs...




hahas...tis day...so happy...my mum organize for me a birthday party...it's fun...i can call my frens...juz like a gathering for me n frens...coz form 5 tis year...after tat my frens all hav to go out station n etc...

early in the morning, i went for a seminar...it was bout further my study 1...it was nice...i spent for bout 3 hrs ar there...it was fun there...samo, i saw some of my frens...they wishes me too...happy wif it...althought some of them can't attend my birthday party...bsides,i also received a birthday present frm my very good fren-vivien liow...i juz lurv her present-books...my favourite books...great~

night, i didn't really well prepared for my birthday party...bt,it still hav to go on...so,nvm larhs...i'm happy wif it d...my frens also came my hse...they had some delicious foods n beverage...after tat,i suggested to play true or dare...haizzz...i bcum the dare victims pula...danced wif a guy,been piggy back by gary(i'm heavy n he's strong enough to piggy back me),act as a pole for terrence too....lolx...kesian rite? who call me suggested such 'GAME'....hahas~

anyway,i really hope my frens enjoy it a lot...(",)

No comments: