Monday, January 5, 2009

christmas eve~

tat day was nice n great...i was happy n satisfied...24th of dec,i n sis 'belanja' my mum dinner at pizza hut...yummy...so cheap...we cant even finished our order-a salad,two small pizzas,3 bowls of soup,breads,and 3 glasses of pepsi...actually,my mum didn't planned to go portuguese settlement...bcoz of my aunty,my mum brought me n sis there too...althought i was nt allowed to spray ppls n played...bt i gt to see fireworks...*clap*

bsides,i met my long lost fren-quek...miss him so much...hahas...by the time i saw him,really felt surprised...he hugged me n kept on praised me...so shy...lolx

last bt not least,i dont gt to play wif kor!!! sobs!!! bt nvm,i still gt alot christmas eve...i will book one for kor 1...hahas

there're some pic:

only three of us...my sis n cousin so so so pretty here...

wif my long lost fren-quek...miss you so much!!!

wif my sis-shi ting(right) and cousin-evon(centre),at the centre of the lisbon hotel...


Prepared by,
suki gan

No comments: