Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gym~

Yesterday, I went to a gym which nearby my house.

At first, I don’t have the thought of going to a gym.

Then, my aunty and cousin were going, so, they asked me whether want to follow along?

After a few minutes, I make up my mind and decided to follow them to gym. (It’s kind of wasting time if I just spend my time in house and online rather than go gym right?)

In addition, I do enjoy when I was at the gym. It’s a best way to release stress actually.

My first time to gym will not be my last time, I swear! Cause, I truly fall in love with it.

Okays, that's all for today. I will try to upload my pics as soon as possible. Modem spoil and can't online at house. *Sobs*

Well,i have to chao dy. Later got quiz samo.

" Self-development is the responsible for life. "

No comments: