Wednesday, October 14, 2009

update~

Nowadays, i do involve myself in being a model.
I be a runway model and many others more.
It's actually not easy to be a model. (i juz realise)
Well, i start to take good care of my skin (which is worst all the time) , go to gym every week (which is tiring) , shop likes there's no tomorow (which make me crazy in choosing outfits) and etc.
I really fall in love for being a model.

Okays, do updated u guy more or less right now...
Yesterday,me and sis went shopping wif mummy...
Then, mummy planned to buy a branded bag.
So, after trying of many branded bags,mummy chosen to buy an alain delon's bag.
Therefore, me and sis paid for the bag and i chosen a purse which is a set wif the bag as birthday gifts for mummy.

"Happy birthday mummy! Love you so so so much!"

Hope you will forgive me tat after 18 years only i afford to buy you a branded bag n purse.

Today, we'll celebrate mummy birthday at restaurant.
Waiting for it...

No comments: