Sunday, October 18, 2009

vote for me!!!

currectly,i'm involve in a contest...which need you guy to vote me...
so,feel free to vote me then...
or you can hav a look at the 'modelle' magazine...
at there,you'll hav chance to look at 50 other contestants...
bsides,voters wif a higher vote can also win up some prizes...the prizes are attractive...

so,you can juz type MODVMIN and send to 36660 to vote for me!
per vote cost RM 1...




i would like to thanks for those who vote me...
anyway,i'm looking forward for your help...
in addition,i would like to let u guy know tat i had done my 2nd photo shooting too...
the clothe is cool...bt,i wont put up here 1st...
looking forward for the november magazine...
if u wanna see me keep goin in tis contest,do let me a helping hand vote me!
Regards,
shi min

No comments: