Sunday, October 18, 2009

new pics...

yeah...finally i'm free to update some of my pics...
below are the pic tat i took at my 2nd photoshooting at kl...
wif adrian(stylist)



wif sabrina



below are the pics tat i took at restaurant when mummy's birthday...
not really much...juz for fun



wif uncle jerry(he's drunk), but is still a nice person...



hey,it's me again...
juz too free after tat n aunty took tis pic for me(no edit, is a original pic)


wif sis...i love tis coz we look like dolls over here...

we're twins wif twins' pose...lolx


tis looks like gt 2 personalities...
it's hard to take pic wif my sis,she keeps on laughing...(i pose for half an hour!!!)



tis much more nature~



some one said tat i in tis pic stomachache...heartache larhs...



Okays...tat's all for today...post more next time...
Bye~

No comments: