Sunday, March 14, 2010

babOO...

WHY?
I thought my next post should be prob solve?
Haiz...it seems like end up wif much more probs dy lerhs...

Today,juz gt my eng lecturer info...
He told me that our group is officially been chosen for the drama dy...
No congratulation please...
Cause,i don't feel proud at all...
I'm pretty scare that my group will make our sir disappointed...
This is because our sir juz wan us to win...
Argh...
i hate my current life...
Business project...so so so much...
Then,quizzes samo...
One more mid term test to go,but is after mid term break...
that's means i can't really rest for my mid term break...ops!
Got modelling at kl n malacca too...
Prom night coming soon...partner?!

This coming march n april gonna bring my life away...

Help!!!

Feel like shouting it out as loud as i could...

Juz ignore tis post...i'm juz wanna release my "stress"

Miss u.

No comments: