Thursday, March 18, 2010

I can feel that tis month i really "blogging" or it should be "complaining" on tis n tat...
Don really love to do so...but,when i do so...feel better...
A really good listener is not easy to get...sometimes,might faced alot obstacles when jus wanna find a listener...
At the same time,blog release my stress so much!

Tis week,i'm gonna die soon...
Finding topics for the english assignments...
Me n another gal,already gave more than 10 topics,but REJECTED!
Then,sir approved one of the topics dy...
We go n find trouble again...CHANGE TOPIC
Cause we feel that the topic is quite hard to find the 5 relevant articles...
My fren then spent her night,i guess,coz i received her msg at 2am++,juz to told me tat she had juz sent me an email bout the topics.
She already prepared 25 topics for the sir to choose! Lol...(speechless)
Thanks yiling!!!
She did a great job!
Don't ever think that finding a topic is easy...
It actually drive me crazy...
Maybe i'm juz stu...
XD

Hope sir wont reject anymore...
or else,i will use back the 1st topic dy...haih

Good luck!!!!

No comments: