Monday, March 22, 2010

such a day.

Ahah...
gonna love today?
I don't know.
Kinda waste for today.

Today,totally lost contact with the clock.
Don't even know what time i wake up at all.
Poor one.
Have my breakfast? lunch? or brunch?
I don't know...And i don't wanna know too...

Wanna do revision for my up coming test but end up chatting with my uncle.
Learn quite a lot new things(especially fishing) today,but i still kinda lost in this world.
I don't really know what i wanna do,and what should i do.

What i know is...
i have to get enuf rest and work hard hard straight away after my mid term break!
Gonna busy again~
Ops...sad one...

By the way,i had a good listener for yesterday chat!
The fella makes me feel like to be a listener rather than a "speaker"...lolx
Don't wanna care larhs...
juz love nike's slogan-JUST DO IT!!!
XD

No comments: