Thursday, April 15, 2010

why? your timing is wrong!!!

OMG
you make me sacrifice everything....
i don care,if after this,my skin not better than last time...i will not know what i will do...haih
i think i need to wear those baby wear one...hand glove
i scare i will scratch ar!!!!
i dowan hav scars lerhs...sobs
isit good or vice versa?
got one week leave...
but,i really need to work hard for my studies...
surely will out of the topics when i back to campus later...
high fever,eyes like dragon ball-having fires,head so so so heavy!!! etc...
haih~
don care larhs...
juz pay attention in keeping it away can dy...
no eggs,beans,chickens,fishes....and so on...
everyday drink herbal teas,coconut drinks,eat porridge,biscuits,breads....no others
really...i scare got scars....
sacrifice all my shooting and shows...argh~
pray for me!!!
i need it...so much
thanks for those who really pray for me...XD
Regards,
suki gan

3 comments:

Yw said...

hey gal~what hapen to u ohhh???
what hapen to ur face??

Sanguine said...

chicken pox lorhs...haih...wanna cry dy!!!

Yw said...

harrr~
until now baru chicken pox ahhh!!!!
hohoho...forgive me, coz i laugh at u
dun be so worry lahhh, but remember dun scratch it, will be pretty like last time soon