Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New life...

The 3rd day of my beta year 1st semester

Beta year,fun,busy???

I really hope i can get use to it and score good results...

I had choosen my favourite course- Human Resource Management.

A course tat need to read more than other courses.

Nowadays,much more relaxing.

Get what i wan easily...

But,i realise tat i gt to use more branded stuffs dy... Argh

Don't think tat it's a good news indeed.

Who cares anyway?

Really don't know wat to write here!!!

Feel like long time didn't update my blog...

Once enter tis page,everything juz blank...

By the way,sukma is start on tomorow.

I'm gonna watch a few tournament!!!

Support my frens too.

Jia you ya~

I wanna see u ppls gt medal o!

I will surely go there and support u ppls! XD..

WANNA LEARN SMTG NEW!!! Any recommend?

No comments: