Saturday, June 26, 2010

found you!

Baboo...
love the foods there....
seriously,only 3 words can find at there...especially on the foods!!!
YUMMY,HEALTHY,TASTY~
actually i found tis place wif my beloved gang of frens!!!
wonder who they r? let me tell u
the beloved gang of frens included Jac,Rachael,Kei,Chee Fong,Yi Ling,Sok Theng...n me...(if i forget to list your name,do remind me n forgive me)
too long for me to recall back...
everyone ordered the diff foods tat day...*saliva drop*
okays...
let enjoy the pictures...








tis is mine!!!
the only one who eat mee...(i think so)
nice lerhs...
actually wanna eat rice like my frens,but i cant really eat the foods as i was having chicken pox tat time...


the place...(located at new jusco,food avenue there,named Garden Recipe-hope it's right)




honestly,it's so relax to hav foods at the place...
the fish tat they used to serve is salmon fish!!!
the rice tat they used to serve is brown rice!!!
the meats tat they used to serve is boneless n low fat...
sound healthy right?
if u're the one who trying to pick a day n wanna try out the foods there...
don hesitate to call me as well...
XD!


No comments: