Saturday, June 26, 2010

paradise!!!

I wanna shout out loud...
juz another post for foods again...
ahah...
don tell me bout fat or wat...
i will keep on wif the exercise okays?
*peace*
below pictures are all my favourite foods n beverages...
of coz if u treat me one of tis,i will reward u wif my big smiles!!!-which is useless...lolx
okays...
tis is actually at wang kok...
a bit spicy n i cant eat much...or else,i will sit in the toilet for whole day...

cotton candy!!!
love it anot?
sweet tooth here...
pink in colour lerhs...
make me back to my childhood
actually tat day when i bought tis cotton candy,i realise tat cotton candy is made of sugar only...
the normal sugar tat we add in coffee and tea...wif the colouring...
of coz wif the help of the specific machine only can make cotton candy...
so,love it also hav a limit ya...
or else,diabetes dy don come n find me!

i found tis drink in my last chinese new year...
the host treat me tis box drink n straight away fall for it...
it's cool...
wonderful matching btw soya milk n corn flavour...
smell great!


i ate tis b4 actually...
but,i truly gt to know tis when my cute young aunty giv me a try again...
kinda sweet from iran,and brought from her fren!
i love it n ate 2...yummy!
muz take a try on it...



i guess u all try tis b4 n love it...
is Lasagne...either seafood or meat...
enjoy it...wif a bread wil taste better...


wondering?
wat's tis huh?
guess...
jelly lorhs...
cute packing right?
tell u secretly...
don think tat jelly muz be sweet...
those are sour...



besides
i use to hav my tea time at italy bakery wif sis...
blah at thr until the ppls chase us out...(of coz they dont,we're customers okays?)
egg tart!!!



a classic drink which make me fall for it...
Named Brown Gentlemen...
sound great right?
it's a mixed of cappucino wif latte or mocha?
i forget which one dy...
nvm...
but,the shop is no more thr...
sobs!!!


yippy....
ice cream + rainy day = perfect match of the day...
if there's rainbow will be better(XD)



Juz a vanilla ice cream wif chocolate cakes...
awesome combination...
try it out as u might need it when u're stress...




i'm juz a biscuits lover...
so,tis wont be excluded in my favourite list!!!
Penang the best!!!
coz i found tis kinda cute n little biscuits at thr...



i forget wat kinda flower tea is tis...
but it'll definitely feels good wif the japanese layer cheese cake(juz right after below pic-chocolate strawberry layer cheese cake)...






juz a normal butter biscuits...
but,it's so so so meaningful for me...
wanna know ?
ask me then...
i'm too lazy to type here...
XD


Last but not least,
my favourite cappucino wif a smile on it brighten my day as well...
don drink the cappucino juz bcoz of wanna drink it...
drink it when u don know how to smile...
smile b4 u drink n feels it...
it'll be much more diff compare to the normal...
hav a try...



Hav An Awesome Day...
As,
Today is special...
Live for the Day...
Tata!










No comments: