Monday, June 28, 2010

Sex and the city 2

Tell you...
Sex and the city 2 is so so so awesome n nice!!!
you muz watch it if you're a woman and enjoy those fabulous life...
i was seriously in the movie juz now...
i love their gorgeous life!!!
In addition,
there's a precious lesson in the movie which everyone should actually realise it...
check it out!
below pic is my favourite part,when the 4 womens are in the ktv(i mean high class ktv?)...ahah

they look great over here right?



Honestly,
i learn smtg in tis movie...
will not tell u unless u ask me...XD
or u should watch it n tell me wat u learn from the movie as well...
ENJOY~
Today,
so so so many stuffs to be done...
but,i used up my 7 hours to hav my entertainments...
1st,i hav my lunch at MP's foodcourt...
enjoy...
then,
my dessert time! *tang*
wat's tat huh?
of coz ice cream,ice cream n ice cream again!!!
my 1st try on cornetto sundae...
OMG...
one word to describe!
Best!!!
i love it as well...
Next,play some nice games...(i lose,sobs)
NVM...
my last event is cool wif the Sex and the city 2 in GSC+large size-sprite
*peace*
The end
Revision hours...gtg

No comments: