Sunday, February 13, 2011

review

today i cant online. haih. dont know why?! maybe forget to pay the bill dy. already ask mummy to check it out. luckily this few days i am busy with my final,and no mood to online. argh. just ate 'golden nugget' at secret recipe and 'sundae cone' at mcd. then,have some home made dishes. i am feeling so so so full. i wan vomit dy. just review back my national service period. i start realise that i miss national service again. i miss my ns friends,i miss the jurulatih there,i miss my dorm,i miss my bed that i slept b4....etc. so much more. even the period i chat with him. but,time flies. no more in my present just past. dont know it is just our starting for now or it already become our history? anyway,i know i cant control all this dy. just let it be. i know my limit and i got my limit. i will just let it be until certain period. then,....what i know is that i need to work hard,study smart,and improve my eq. the most and ever important for me right now. plan for my future!!! i dont wanna waste the time anymore. wish that i can go the countries that i want at the time i want. i need freedom. please!!! dont tie me anymore. 21 years old is getting near. i promise myself that i surely will have a enjoy YEAR for my 21 years old. 

No comments: