Sunday, November 10, 2013

TIME TO BLOG AGAIN

Hi everyone! It had been a long time I stop BLOGGING!!!  Yet, I'm going to start it again and trying my best to post at least one post a day.

FYI : I only post what I feel like, no offence, welcome everyone to comment and share your experiences too! ( I would love to hear from you )

I just love to cam-whore, and there goes one of my favourite pictures! <3 p="">



Today, I'm going to share my Guangzhou's trip experience. I stayed at Guangzhou up to 4 weeks due to my modeling career over there, and it was a very nice experience.

Pictures speak everything and enjoy...

I was trying out the spicy & sour noodle. ( Yum Yum )


Group photo of all the models and person-in-charge from  MALAYSIA, THAILAND and PHILIPPINE.

Me and one of the THAILAND supermodel, she is very young, below 20 years old only. 

Another THAILAND artist who is very cute and friendly! =)

I was drinking pomegranate fruit juice, so fresh and must try it out!  


Me alone visited the Guangzhou's zoo, and I think it is a must to visit especially for those animal lovers! 

Umbrella is a need for me under the hot sun, and of course must take picture for memories.  

First in my life I managed to feed fishes drink milk. So cute! 

Staying alone at Guangzhou just make me took supper every night. 

Watched the dolphin show, so many peoples.















That's all for today. Tomorrow continue. =)

Have a great night, everyone!

-Suki Gan-

No comments: