Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Values in life

I am just wondering... Hmmm....Hmmmm....

Everyone definitely got their own values in life right? 

That day when I went to my MBA class, there goes my Professor ask me about our values in life.

I really blur when Professor ask me. Too fast, and my brain can't works well. *I'm the 1st one been called*

Back home later and I promise myself that I have to come out my own values after listened to what my colleagues shared.

1) Everyday in every way, I'm getting better and better.
Actually I got this value from one of the books I read before in the past - "The Instant Millionaire", and I used to speak to myself all the times and I think it really works! I can feel myself really getting better. *think too much maybe* 

- I really learn a lot from the past (know some new martial arts & sports), be more open-minded (higher EQ), start enjoying life (do whatever I want and travel at least 1 country yearly) and main thing is that I can feel that I am really GROWING UP (appreciating my life).







2) Karma
I don't think that everyone is believing in this, but mostly the Buddhist and Hinduism tend to believe it. Some peoples might also think that gender is one of the reasons in believing this as well. Woman tends to be superstitious than man indeed. I admit it. It is happening all the times on my surroundings.

- A real story from one of my friends, friend A does not obedient when he/she was young, who knows in the future, friend A's children do not obedient his/her orders too. It just makes he/she experiencing what he/she had done to his/her parents in the past. What comes around, goes around. 




3) Family always comes first. 
Let's start with an example, if you are facing some accident (don't think too much as it might be car broke down only), so who comes into your mind first? Technician? lol... Is family members! If you don't manage to call your family members, and who are going to pick you? Hehe... I don't have to speak much about it. Just love your family members ya!

- I do love my family members, although I'm not so good in expressing my feelings, but I can promise that I will love you guys till my last breath! 




4) Never give up your dream.
"Stop dreaming and start doing", this is what we hear the most. I personally think that we should dream!!! Dream to become the best! Why? I still remember that I did read a book named "Secret", and I think some of you might know the book. It mentioning that dream bout what will happen in the future, and it will happen. Ain't it awesome? 
- It's true. Frankly speaking. It does work!!! I mean for my case. I will only tell more if you ask from me. Long story to be told indeed. =)




5) A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Had a good chat with someone recently? Has a good friend just helped you to do up your home? Then you will be lucky if that person still does that in seven years time. According to Sociologist Gerald Mollenhorst, he found out that most of the people will lose about 50% of their close network members every seven years. 

- Friend is too important for each and everyone of us. To meet a best friend, it might not as easy as you think. It have to fit in so many perspectives, at the same time, it requires good efforts in maintaining the relationship. I believe that friend that concern you is always the best friend. At least lend you an ear when you need a listener, lend you a hand when you need some help and lend you a shoulder when you are tired enough. 




May you all learn something throughout my post. Stay cool and Rock your life ! *peace*



(Retrieved from Google)

No comments: