Sunday, November 17, 2013

Today, and Yesterday.

The unforgettable day - TODAY

It is a really tiring day! I took only few hours rest yesterday to prepare for today MBA's presentation. (As I start preparing the presentation slide at 11.00 pm.) Like usual, I tend to go class 10 mins earlier just to prepare myself for presentation slide, planned to photocopy a copy for highlighting the points, who know all photostate shops were closed!!! Due to the reason that I only managed to sleep at 4.00 am yesterday, and I am not really well prepared for my presentation slide. (Should really set a new resolution that never ever burn midnight oil!!!) Alright. Whatever it is, yet I still have to present my slides. It's time to present what I know from our group project. FYI, my lecturer suddenly change the rules from every members are compulsory to present to only the best presenter in the group is requires to present only. Ops. Very lucky! I'm the one who been selected to present! At first, I was very worry as I saw the first group presenter was so nervous, and I was not well prepared!!! Okay. Time for me to present after 2 groups present. Yeah! I managed to catch the attention of the audiences and my lecturer even snapped picture during my presentation. (Hope he won't post in Facebook! *pray hard* ) Right after all the presentation and lecturer declared that there is a voting session for best presenter. Of course, we all were very committed in voting! (my colleagues always make the class so fun! *Love them much* ) After gone through the voting session, and my lecturer announced that I am the best presenter for today's presentation!!! (I'm so so so happy and I no longer feeling my feet on the floor, Hahaaaa.....) By the way, thanks for my colleagues that trust my presentation skills, and give me the chance to represent the group for the presentation. 


In addition, got a conversation with my colleagues mentioning that he is going to Taj Mahal at India next year!!! I want to go too!!! Haha... 
(FYI: Taj Mahal is widely considered as one of the most beautiful buildings ever created, and regarded as one of the eight wonders of the world.)


There other 7 man made wonders of the world are: 

1) The Great Wall of China, where I would be visiting next year!!! Can't wait!!!


2) The Pyramids of Egypt, where I wish to go badly as well. (Should really plan for this!!! )



3) The Roman Colosseum at Rome, most of you for sure know this place. =)



4) Petra at Jordan, don't you find that it is a very great man made architecture that can just calm you down?



5) Machu Picchu at Peru, I guess it would be awesome to watch sun rise over there... *feeling loved*


6) Chichen Itza at Mexico, just love it so much! OMG!!!


Below is Cenote en Chichen Itza, where you should also pay a visit at this place if you manage to visit Chichen Itza at Mexico. 


7) Christ the Redeemer at Brazil.



One more thing, thank you my dear friends who love me so much! I believing that everyone loves praising. So do I! *shy shy* Besides, thanks for spending your effort on sending me a pack of Twiggies and 2 packs of Dutch lady coffee milk (Although you mistaken the flavour, but I still will finish it! lol...) 



Not to forget that, my Kao Mu did brought me some otak-otak from Muar! OMG!!! My favourite!!!


(FYI: Most of the pictures are retrieved from Google)

The satisfaction day - YESTERDAY

For this part, I would love to share the pictures taken by me and my buddy. Haha... Must intro also no matter what, appreciate my buddy all the way from outstation too! I really had a great dinner with you at Ichizen Japanese Restaurant! Two of us actually switch table from 2 pax to 4 pax. Haha... Love it!!! The pictures below is taken separately cause foods are infront of me, and I can't resist it anymore!!! *saliva drops*



















That's all for this post. Finally I managed to post it. Haha...
Have a good night everyone! May you all happy like a bee!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha,next time Korean food